How often you have heard the statement “you can’t manage what you can’t track.” This is a fact and underscores the importance of accounting, not for bankers, not for tax authorities, but for management to make timely and efficient decisions.
We recognise that being involved in a business, management may be wearing many hats and or lack the resources to keep and analyse critical financial data… that’s where we can help.
Zenith’s mission is to help solve problems, take away worry, so managers can focus on their vision and passion. We provide services that allow our clients to grow their business and provide quality capacity building services. Focus on your business, let us focus on financial management.
- Budget development
- Cash flows projection and analysis
- Financial statement preparation
- Maintenance of accounts
- Monthly financial statements
- Payroll processing
- Quick books set up/installation, support, training
- Set up of your accounting system to manage risks
Chief Financial Officer & Certified Public Accountant
Entrepreneurs are too busy to follow through on accounting and often only realise necessity of this function when they require financing, seek shareholders, apply for contracts with grant funding , development agencies and government. Zenith provides both year-end accounting and regular accounting services to assist our clients.
We act as the accounting department for companies too small to afford a full-time department. Zenith can also serve as controller or chief financial officer for many businesses that have accounting personnel but do not need a full-time qualified accountant.
We assist/lead with
- Someone to discuss management issues
- Scenario based decision making
- Advise and design of internal controls to improve efficiency, reduce wastage and fraud
- Budgeting and costing of products and services
- Profitability analysis by product or service line
- Review of key performance indicators (KPI’s )
- Assistance with budgeting and forecasting to manage cash flow
- Secondment of staff and or personnel training
- Preparation of statutory accounts and liaising with auditors.
We provide Cloud based accounting services which allow user to access their information from PC/tablet on a 24 hour basis.
These services allow Managers time to focus on core duties and also highlight how your business is performing to prevent surprises.