Our team has the experience to assess your business systems and controls to ensure efficiency and help your company accomplish organizational structure and flow.
Barbados has a dynamic International Business Sector encompassing
- International Business Companies
- Societies with Restricted Liabilities
- Exempt Insurance Companies (Captives)
At Zenith, we help you determine the right legal structure for operating your business based on the taxes, number of investors, location etc. We answer the following questions:
- What is the difference between an incorporated and non-incorporated business?
- What types of entities are available in Barbados in addition to local company?
- What fees are involved for incorporation?
- Do the benefits outweigh the costs?
We work with an attorney and corporate secretary to provide a seamless operation including incorporation, issuance of share certificates, organisational/initial company meeting, registered office and agent services.
Internal Control Reviews
Internal controls are a key area in ensuring that a business is secure and operating efficiently and effectively. Our Control Reviews focus on performing an overall assessment on the main areas of control environment, controls and risk. Following a review of these controls, we report findings, and develop plans to strengthen controls to protect against perceived risk.
Whether it is a shareholder dispute, new shareholders, a dissolution of marriage, retirement by directors, insurance matters, the transfer of a business to family members; a business valuation can help our clients achieve their financial goals.
Our approach is to rigorously analyse historical financial information, the business environment, the industry, and operations to understand the business. We then apply the methodology that is best for the assignment and support this by detailed documentation to with stand challenges by third parties.
Our objective is to assist your clients in growing their business. We work with you in critical areas of business;
- Cash flow management -identification of current cash flows and projections
- Business areas of inefficiency
- Business goals and strategies
- Succession and business continuity planning