It’s not how much money you make, it is how much you keep, how hard it works for you and how many generations you keep it for.
Our financial planning is focused on helping individuals and business owners achieve their financial goals and strengthen their financial security. Challenges always arise in life, but with a well thought out financial plan one can confidently face them.
Personal Financial Planning
Personal financial planning is a methodically based 6 step approach that involves the client in the process as we focus on their goals and from basic money management to leaving a legacy.
The steps are:
- Discuss financial goals with the client
- Gather data/ information on the client including goals
- Analyse information to evaluate current financial status
- Develop and present a financial plan with alternatives and recommendations
- Implement the agreed upon financial recommendations
- Monitor the plan
Our firm offers a full range of personal financial planning services which include
- Money management: budget, cash flows, net worth, debt management
- Investment planning: we match your risk appetite to investment for long term growth
- Retirement planning: we offer a review of pension plans and guide you with your RRSP and other areas to match your retirement goals
- Estate planning: we work with a team (attorneys, administrators) to create power of attorney, will, trust to preserve and transfer your assets to the next generation, while maintaining a legacy
- Risk management: we use insurance to assist in risk management for safeguarding of assets and management of liabilities and cash flow.
Our advisor is not only qualified as an accountant, but also as a certified financial planner.